Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Time with Yen Lin

Morning kitties,

I had a busy morning yesterday. I trooped all the way down to 58 Marine Terrace (24 bus stops!) to visit Yen Lin at work. Her work is about 70% complete now,  and it is important that I see her work in its early stages so I can decide whether I should commission her for when I build a gallery wing in my chateau. It is something I simply cannot do without.

I arrived when she was still at an interview so I sniffed around the landing myself...

Confused, I didn't know how to ride this bike >:( 

Or how to enter this house >:((( 

Got distracted by the birds...

Waiting impatiently for Yen Lin to come...her prospects of decorating my art gallery are dim.


Yen Lin finally came and showed me where to stand so I got a better idea of how I was meant to look at her art work. 

Finally got on the bike! My legs couldn't reach the pedals though.

Me and Yen Lin's tape. She has used countless rolls of tape.

Me and Yen Lin posing before we enter the elevator. 


Siting on Yen Lin's head gave me a better view of her art work. I enjoyed the view so very much. 

With Yen Lin's help, I got into the house! Ah ha! 

The youngest artist of Openhouse, Yen Lin is currently in her 2nd year in NUS. She studies Literature for fun, and hopes to become a practicing artist one day. After Openhouse, Yen Lin talks of another art show combined with her art class, although they are not sure where they would like to hold it yet. (Hint hint, my humble abode at Evil Empire 48 Niven Road!) 

If I remember correctly, Yen Lin mentioned that she has... NO CATS!!! I was aghast. 

But I guess it is for the best. There can only be one cat in her life. I have decided that I will indeed be hiring Yen Lin to decorate my art gallery. 


Till the next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment